Tartelettes with pear, Appenzeller, honey and rosemary
Time required: Preparation: 15 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Makes 6 tartlets
4.4 oz Appenzeller cheese
5 oz whole grain shortbread
(finished or freshly prepared)
3 small Williams pears
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 rosemary branch
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp honey
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
• Roll out the dough and shape it out with a circular shape (about 4 in. in diameter, depending on the size of the tartlets).
• Place the dough biscuits in the greased molds, press them slightly and insert the ground with a fork. Bake for about 10 minutes.
• Peel and core the pears. Then halve, cut into thin strips and set aside.
• Cut the Appenzeller into small cubes (keep a small piece) and place on the bottom of the molds.
• Peel the rosemary leaves from the stem, finely chop and spread over the cheese cubes. Then drip the honey over it and spread the pear strips on it.
• Bake in oven for 20 minutes.